Hatherleigh.net - News //-->
Welcome. This is a community web site for the market town of Hatherleigh in Devon, England, along with the nearby villages of Meeth, Highampton, Exbourne and Jacobstowe. Anything related to these places can find a home here free of charge, thanks to our sponsors. Please take time to read their pages (left, or see home)
Highhampton Website Meeth Website Facebook Twitter
local people and contacts visiting hatherleigh events of hatherleigh home page for hatherleigh.net Our contact details Arts and Crafts Weekly events, Letters to the editor, and more Thank yous, Births, Deaths, Mariages

Discounts on offer
By Geoff Hodgkinson, Co-Editor

May 18, 2009: Is the property market really coming out of the doldrums? Millwood Homes tell us that their development at Claremont Hills at the top of the town has only nine three and four bedroom homes remaining. During May, they are offering a £5,000 discount so maybe it's worth a quick trip up there to see what's available. Or call 01837 811212. Westcountry Housing Association have run a popular shared equity scheme for local residents enabling them to purchase 75% of the property with the remaining 25% being rented from the housing association. This is particularly valuable for first time buyers of course. Further information on 01803 200300.

BACK


 


Editorial material herein is protected under International Copyright Laws. Strictly no reproduction of any material in this site is allowed by any means whatever, whether by reprographic copying, printing, photographic reproduction or photocopying or by any electronic means except with prior written permission of the site operator or copyright owner. Copyright infringements are theft and will be challenged accordingly. All Trademarks acknowledged.